atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: g711 IPK PRI Programming - 03/17/14 04:42 PM
Working on an IPK 2 Software release 1.61. I have a DTI 40 ETU in slot 1 of the cabinet. Programming via a telephone as I do not have Web Pro or PC Pro for the IPK. Additionally the manual I have predates this release by a couple of years (Revision 1). The problem is that the programming that I do does not stick. For example in command 10-3-20 I select number 7(NI2) press the TRF key etc., but then go back in and look and all the PRI programming is at default. Do I need a PRT card or what???? One manual sort of says that it can be done on a DTI card... any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: helpifican Re: IPK PRI Programming - 03/18/14 08:39 PM
You will need a PRI card. If you are using PCPro (for IPK-II, or SV-8100) you can add in the card and program it up. All you need is a back up of the database. Connect to the system, download the database, then you can disconnect from the system. Once the PRI is programmed, the database can be up loaded.
Posted By: DrPbx Re: IPK PRI Programming - 03/18/14 10:41 PM
DTI-U40 IS a PRI card for the IPKII. There are setting on the cards to set it as such, default is T1.
Posted By: doghart Re: IPK PRI Programming - 03/20/14 02:47 AM
There is a dip switch on the DTI-U40 card to select T1 or PRI mode.

Do yourself a favor and hire an installer that knows the product.

D
Posted By: helpifican Re: IPK PRI Programming - 03/20/14 02:44 PM
When using 5.XX or higher, DIP Switch SW3-1 is set in the PRT Mode.
Posted By: g711 Re: IPK PRI Programming - 03/20/14 04:22 PM
Thanks Doc!! I will check the hardware manual as this makes sense as to why the PRI data was not being accepted.

I see this a lot in the forums ... but I could really use the PC Pro software as I have not worked for a NEC dealer in years. Willing to purchase or trade Inter-Tel Software/ Manuals or SV-8300 software.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help