atcomsystems.ca/forum
Trying to locate equipment to replace existing with intermittent problem. Meloc (Augat), Valcom or equal. fifty to sixty station expanded capacity. Anything out there?
The only dial intercom system that I recall with that kind of capacity was the Tone Commander ML-8000 multi-link intercom system. They have long-since been discontinued, but there are probably plenty of them out there in people's "stashes".
The ITT 36A system offered expansion to 54 stations and 4 links. It is of course long discontinued, but who knows?

PAX boards were like PBXs with no trunks. I don't know if anyone still makes them.

ITT, AE and WE all made 6A intercom systems.

Teltone, Melco and the like also made 36 station expanders for their 19 station intercoms.

A lot of this stuff might be available in peoples warehouses. I'll look in the dreaded basement. Post something in the Want to Buy forum here.

Sam
intermittent problems sound like misuse or dirty contacts just a thought
This may be off the wall, but the old discontinued Samsung 56EX/120 is so dirt cheap you could get a 56 cabinet with all single line cards and pay almost nothing.

You wouldn't even need an electronic card or phone to program as every single line port could dial any other single line port. 56 ports no programming.

Hell, the 56EX/120 is about as old as 1A2 anyway.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help