atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: robe2conoby PCS digital - 01/10/06 08:28 PM
What do you gus think about it

We have installed a few and there ok for small systems There new suite 64 is A little better system but the voice mail is unlike most i have worked with

Let me know what y-all think
Posted By: tampasteve Re: PCS digital - 01/11/06 05:34 AM
Same old Chinese junk that a houndred other manufacturers without names are making and attempting to market. Why try and sell a no name product when a Vodavi, NEC, Comdial, or Panasonic is not really any more expensive, has a name, and will most likely actually be around (with the possible exception of Comdial) for the next 10 years?

That is my opinion. However, I have not used one in a while, so who knows, they could be the next big thing.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: PCS digital - 01/11/06 07:22 AM
Ironically, this product is actually the Vodavi DHS made by T-Com, like it always was. The phones, KSU and cards are identical and interchangeable with the DHS. Yes, this is the very same company that makes the Comdial DX-80 and I believe even the Tadiran ICE. True, it is a no-name product but it is the very same thing.
Posted By: tampasteve Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 08:00 AM
Ed, Interesting, I always wondered who was actually making the equipment, I knew it was the same company, but I did not know it was T-Com. Do you have a web address that I can find them at....I did a google search and could not find them......

Steve
Posted By: Winetech Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 08:48 AM
i would like to find them also(t-com) they made the sprint protege.
Posted By: Winetech Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 08:56 AM
ok guys i am just checking some of my setting (my picture) Ed how do i change from member to installer?
Posted By: Winetech Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 08:57 AM
ok Ed how do i shrink the picture?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 09:35 AM
Martin: Your'e asking me? I have absolutely no clue about this stuff! This sounds like a question for Test-OK or Crabb. They did mine for me.

Steve: I can't remember their contact information but they are located in the Tampa area. When they used to call me, they had an 813 number. Maybe you will have better luck just looking in the phone book.
Posted By: tampasteve Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 10:20 AM
Ed,

OHHHH, now that you mention Tampa I remember a couple of months ago running across an old system (early 90s). That was manufactured by a company headquarterd in Tampa...the KSU looked exactly like a DX-80, but not the cards, just the cabinet.....I will see what I can find!

Steve
Posted By: Winetech Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 11:35 AM
i think you are thinking of ks telecom (atlas)the card took rj-14 instead of amp, sorry Ed will contact them
Posted By: EV607797 Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 11:42 AM
No, Martin. That's a different company in Boca Raton. They make the Atlas line of key systems. The company that Steve is looking for is definitely PCS. Steve, I am going to call someone who has some of their stuff in stock who can give me information from the box.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 11:47 AM
Steve;

Here it is: www.PCSDigital.net, 888-860-0102. I am told they are out of Arizona.
Posted By: tampasteve Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 12:25 PM
Thanks ED, I am always interested to learn about a new/different system out there!

Steve
Posted By: dwflood Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Winetech:
ok Ed how do i shrink the picture?
type this into a google search window...

jpg4email

Its a small utility to shrink image files to any size you need. Its freeware.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: PCS digital - 01/12/06 12:53 PM
Ed,
I think PCS Digital use to have a salesman out of Tampa. He use to call here as well.

Larry
Posted By: reataylor Re: PCS digital - 01/18/06 05:13 PM
it's tecom, not t-com. they're actually out of Tawain
https://www.tecomproduct.com/
Posted By: robe2conoby Re: PCS digital - 01/19/06 06:39 PM
I dont think it's a bad switch. The new suite 64 is pretty decent, in the very near future it will support pri,t1 all off of one card.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help