atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Gary S. Installer retired. - 08/23/23 08:31 PM
I was given this call from a retired vendor who now has no memory of the work he had done.
Customer wants to block out robo calls. I recorded the greetings, set v.m. to answer all calls, outside caller to dial 0 which is ext 100.
Wanted to put call coverage (646) on the other phones. No matter what i tried the buttons, i tried 3 different buttons, would not except that
function. Yes i zeroed out those buttons but can not program under speed speed or flash 50. I must be missing, my mind, or something ealse
any help. thanks already gary s.
Posted By: Gary S. Re: Installer retired. - 08/25/23 06:29 PM
I corrected the issue of 646 button program. The v.m. ports are in hunt grouo 450. All calls are answered given option to dial 0 for call to goes to sales and service.
There are 2 external ringers on IST ext 148,149 that need to ring. Is this something the stse can not do ? If so how ?
Thank you Gary S.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Installer retired. - 09/17/23 08:43 AM
Gary, I'm sorry I've been off-line for a while and missed this. Assuming that you haven't resolved this, there are many options we can go with. Post back here if you still need assistance.
Posted By: Gary S. Re: Installer retired. - 09/18/23 05:41 PM
The issue i still have is the two outside bells x 148 and x 149 that should ring on a incoming call, but the AA answers before any ringing at the site. When the outside party dials 0 ext 100 rings with call cvoverage on the other phones that is when the outside bells should ring.

Thanks for any help, Gary S.
Posted By: justbill Re: Installer retired. - 09/18/23 07:53 PM
This may or may not be your issue I've had those two SLT ports go bad where they no longer put out ringing voltage on a few different systems. I've had the SLT card for additional SLT ports do the same thing.
Posted By: Gary S. Re: Installer retired. - 09/18/23 08:13 PM
I replaced the slt board last fall. They rang before i added the A.A. to answer.
Thanks, Gary S.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help