atcomsystems.ca/forum
Apparently I never needed it before and it isn't in my stash. The Toshiba fyi website doesn't let me download it... says the FTP times out or file doesn't exist depending on what browser I use. I'm having to re-deploy a Virtual IPedge but I do have that OVA.

Preferably looking for WebACD_V1.0.2-6.zip as I don't have the update files either. If you have and can upload somewhere that would be awesome! Thanks!
I thought they were shutting down FYI a long time ago. It looks like they shut down all the downloads.

It looks like I didn't download that ACD version. The last one I have is 1.0.1.9. I was pretty sure that I upgraded a customer. Now that customer is on RingCentral so I can't check it.

This isn't an OVA file. This is the ACD installation. The Windows 7 OVA was never available for download. They included it on a flash drive when you got a new IPEdge with ACD.
Thanks, I found the flashdrive. Now I just need to figure out how to update the ACD to the right version that it works properly with the IPEdge 1.7.5. The ACD version currently installed says ACD 5.0 build 18.

I also need to figure out how to find the previous Windows Product Key too as it didn't take one from an old W7 PC I had laying around.
The ACD version in the Web ACD 1.0.1.9. package is version 5.0.18. The ACD software version is different then the WebACD. Look at that version to see the ACD version for the IPEdge. For some reason Toshiba got a little confusing with it's version numbers.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help