atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TDIXADM4 XADM4 ADMIN SOFTWARE - 08/24/10 12:08 PM
Can anyone help me where I can get a copy of XADM4 Admin Software? I need to program GVMU on our CTX28, any other helpful links would also be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted By: TDIXADM4 Re: XADM4 ADMIN SOFTWARE - 08/26/10 06:04 AM
Anyone has a copy of XADM4 software to share?
Posted By: Carlos#1 Re: XADM4 ADMIN SOFTWARE - 08/26/10 06:46 AM
why the need for XADM4 as the Voicemail Manager v1.8 software is the correct version you should be using?
Posted By: TDIXADM4 Re: XADM4 ADMIN SOFTWARE - 08/27/10 07:43 AM
Thanks for the response Carl. I am a newbie to setting up this, I glanced through the "CTX28 GVMU Programming Manual" and found that I need "XADM4 Software". May I know where I can get this "Voicemail Manager v1.8"?

What I really want to do is to set up Multi Tier Auto Attendant messages on GVMU. Can you please shed some light on setting up this?

Thanks
Posted By: newtecky Re: XADM4 ADMIN SOFTWARE - 08/30/10 10:20 AM
XAdmin is the DOS software used at the time the manual was printed. Voicemail manager is the Windows software thatr replaced it.

Both programs will let you admin the voicemail and menus, but the later is easier to use and navigate, as it is a Windows software.
Posted By: TDIXADM4 Re: XADM4 ADMIN SOFTWARE - 08/30/10 12:05 PM
Thank you for the clarification newtecky. I have a copy of Stratagy_VM_Manager_1.8, I assume its the same "Voicemail Manager" that you are referring to. Where can I find a manual/instructions to program Auto Attendant features using Stratagy_VM_Manager_1.8 ?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help