atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Michaelq CTX100 - 04/06/09 03:41 PM
I'm getting a CTX100 from a customer. I used to be certified with the old DK 4.0 systems. Haven't worked on one in a while. I see that through different threads that my old DKadmin program won't work on this system. Has the telset programming also changed? DO I still need to teleset program from port 005? Are the login & program #'s still the same? Thanks for any info!
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: CTX100 - 04/06/09 03:52 PM
Everything is totaly different, you can program from any digital port, but no recomended.
Posted By: MacOSX Re: CTX100 - 04/08/09 06:08 AM
Steve is 100% correct - EVERYTHING is different. It really would be best to contact a local Toshiba dealer and get an hour or two of training on the basics of the admin software and see if they can install it for you too.
Posted By: Michaelq Re: CTX100 - 04/16/09 10:05 PM
I logged into it with Winadmin. The CTX has 1 station card and 1 CO card. Are the cards interchangeable with the Old DK cards? They changed the programming alot. They made the phone button programming alot easier. I will play with for a while and see what I can learn. Thanks for the help!
Posted By: newtecky Re: CTX100 - 04/16/09 11:32 PM
Winadmin will only work up to CTX software 2.22. Once the software gets above 3.00, the system is called a CIX and you need newer admin software called eManager. You may be able to do several things using WInadmin on a newer system, but then you may get a lot of errors, especially with card assignments.

Most older cards from a DK system will work with the CIX. A BDKU should work in a DK if you put the jumper in PDKU mode. I believe the CO cards will also work in a DK, if that is what you are asking.
Posted By: Voyager Re: CTX100 - 04/17/09 08:38 AM
Get a manual (check the link above ^)

The manuals will detail the DK cards that will work in the CTX. Look in WinAdmin and let us know what version it is. NewTecky is right about eManager. You really need to upgrade.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help