atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kkell11400 Telrad IP Phone Trouble!! - 10/10/14 12:48 AM
I hope everyone is doing well. I am having an issue finding the Telrad IP Connegy phones. Does anyone know where I can purchase some of these phones. I ordered some Telrad IP phones from a vendor that I use and they sent me the Telrad Avanti IP phone which looks like the Connegy phone but does not use the 48vdc power transformer. I would assume the Telrad Avanti is a POE setup. Will the Telrad Avanti even work with the TVSE card? I'm running a IPEX2 system version 3.12

Sincerely,
kkell11400
Posted By: telephonegunner Re: Telrad IP Phone Trouble!! - 10/10/14 01:39 AM
Your post sounds a little confusing. Telrad made an Avanti digital phone and a Avanti IP phone. The two line display modules of both types look identical other than the IP version has a 48V receptical and two ethernet hookups, one in and one out. Typical for IP phones. The digital version has a RJ11 hookup and that is it. Most of the ones that are IP had the IP Telrad logo on the front. (Although I have seen some that had the normal logo).
If you have a phone without the IP 48V hookup, then it is probably the digital version, not IP. This type would need to be on a ULD card, not the TVSE.
The IP versions are POE ready.
There are plenty of vendors that will sell you the IP version, Just google it. Or send me a pm, I have a few in stock.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help