atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: loader Need AppGen - 12/04/05 08:53 PM
Hello! I have problem with my Imagen for Digital 400. I want to change some special greetings but i don't know how to make it. I think i need AppGen application. Software version is 7.0.2
Somebody can help me?
Posted By: loader Re: Need AppGen - 12/06/05 08:51 PM
Hello!!
somebody can help me??
Posted By: telephonegunner Re: Need AppGen - 12/07/05 01:18 PM
You can change special greetings through the system administrator. (via any phone) Just enter the system admin mailbox, password and follow the prompts.
Posted By: loader Re: Need AppGen - 12/07/05 09:28 PM
I know how change greetings. But only first part.
For example, my Imagen app was installed in ivm folder. Inside ivm folder, i found some other folder like - apg, cid, dbn,g,s,scr. A there any voice files?? how can i listen it and change?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Need AppGen - 12/08/05 05:19 AM
AppGen wont help you listen to the files. All voice prompts are done thru the admin mailbox and all have a playback option to listen to the existing message.
Posted By: loader Re: Need AppGen - 12/09/05 02:44 AM
I do next. Dial voicemail number, enter # + 999 and password.
Here – the voice menu (Normaly in Russian, but here I’m translate in English for you)
1 Change System Parameters
2 Change Auto attendant parameters
3 Change Mailbox parameters
4 Change System Greetings
5 Change Greetings auto attendant
6 Information about free space

0 – for repeat, * - for return to previos menu
So, I choice 4, where
1 for programming Day
2 for Night

When I choice 1 – I can reprogram day greetings. But only first part. Because when I dial to my company, I here this part(First part – “Hello, You have reached **** company”.) But next part I hear, but can’t find how to change (Second part – “If you know the extension number dial one and the number..bla-bla-bla”)

Can somebody help me? It’s very important for me, because in my city I could’t find any service company which can help me to reprogram Imagen.;-((
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Need AppGen - 12/09/05 05:25 AM
I have found it easier to explain this way. When you dial into the auto attnd you are answered by the greeting and then you get the instructions. In the ImaGen the instructions are recorded as AppGen messages (choose 4 then choose 6) then you will choise the message number by default 0100 is the day instructions and 0500 the night. The Auto Attnd greetings for day and night are recoreded (choose 5 then 1 for Day 2 for Night) if you have more than 1 Tenant you will have to choose the tenant number 1 to 4 then the day or night.
Posted By: loader Re: Need AppGen - 12/09/05 07:23 AM
Thank you very much- is work!!!!!

Do you know how to change the system voice?
When i dial into voicemail i hear a woman voice(For -example "Please dial one to change system parameters"). And i see this voice files in folder
c:/ivm/s or g. But i could't find how to change it

What do think about it?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Need AppGen - 12/09/05 08:13 AM
Better not to go there. IMHO
Posted By: loader Re: Need AppGen - 12/11/05 07:51 PM
ok.
thank you
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help