atcomsystems.ca/forum
I'm starting to strip inventory, manuals, files, and what not for the move to our new garage. It's not heated so it's a new concept to cold storage!

1. All Panasonic DBS material is going to the scrapper. 44223's mostly. Some look pretty clean.
2. Any Comdial product scraps.
3. ESI product, like the 48-button sets....Not worth keeping, but they're in pretty good shape.
4. I have some odd things, like the Brickmail 4-port voice mail. Where do I store them?
5. Are any voice mail systems worth saving? Panasonic, Amanda, Key Voice, etc. They have circuit boards and keys.
6. I have a boatload of Panasonic DT-343's with 12-key add-on. Gently used.
7. Nortel sets. T-7316's. Is there a market for those?
8. I'm still holding out for the TD-1232 and TD-816's, along with my TDA product.
9. My old Mitel functional SX-100 which can be a giant intercom, or a boat anchor. I can grab the SX-50's out of a customer storage, but they are seriously
obsolete.

It's all I can think of. If I do too much more, I'll have to call the rescue squad for Crissy. She's gonna have a heart attack when that stuff doesn't move to the garage.

Carl

P.S. If you guys need any of this stuff, we can deal.
Posted By: Toner Re: What to do about old/obsolete equipment? - 09/18/23 09:18 PM
We get asked for DT-343's from time to time - could maybe make you an offer for a few of those. I don't know that there's much market for T7316's yet, they're still fairly easy to come by (at least up here).
Posted By: C5Z Re: What to do about old/obsolete equipment? - 09/19/23 01:13 AM
I have an interest in the 12 button add-ons to the 343's.
Got rid of the SX-100 years ago, now tossing the SX-50's, their time is up, need to sell them something new.
Kevin
My goal is to sell both the DT-343 and the 12 button add-on as a package. Then I don't have to remove them from the phones smile
Worst case, you can hit up Tri Tower Telecom. They have an excess buy-back program that we send a lot of our stuff to.

Tri Tower Telecom/Services
Posted By: Gary S. Re: What to do about old/obsolete equipment? - 11/22/23 01:50 AM
Inventory and cost of ESI products.
thanks gary s/
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help