atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mwaechter What system to offer.... - 08/30/10 10:46 AM
At this current time we offer Nortel systems and have several BCM's and a few CS 1000's on our network. We have began to offer and install Cisco but as you know with the price of Cisco it is hard to move. We are looking for another viable solution. I used to deal with NEC, Toshiba and Vodavi in my days with Birch Telecom but that was 5 years ago. How are they today? What are the plans with Nortel/ Avaya? Is there any other systems that you might recommend over another? As a side note this wont be taking any of your work load as it's used mainly for in house and sister companies.
Posted By: Steve Brower Re: What system to offer.... - 08/30/10 01:24 PM
If you're talking IP, I like the Shoretel system we installed a couple of years ago. Keep in mind, I'm an end user, not a reseller, for what that's worth.
Posted By: ALPHATECH Re: What system to offer.... - 09/10/10 06:53 PM
I've been doing well with Allworx, which is an IP/analog hybrid. Very easy to install and configure. Easier to sell for my small business customers, since it's a router, vpn, firewall and ftp in one. I've also had good response from customers about Talkswitch systems.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help