web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Now that you mention it I had a UPS (APC) that caused something similar with an R6. Dumped the UPS and plugged it in directly and no problem for years.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

It's got to be ac power related...I would start
looking at what else could be plugged into the same circuit as your Partner...you have replaced
everything else EXCEPT your AC power source.
It just could be dirty power coming from the
electrical panel or a circuit braker gone bad.
Just a thought!!!!!

Originally the system was not on a UPS. So when it started crashing, we installed the APC UPS and have been monitoring it with the APC supplied software. It indicates no spikes or outages. We also ran an extension cord from another part of the office to the UPS to try to rule out the outlet it was on.

Jim

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Been following this thread and it looks like you have replaced everything but the building. The only time I have ever had this problem was when the system was in the vicinity of a aluminum welder. Buy chance is that the case?

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
That is my next thought also. What kind of facility is this and what is around it?

Unless you got a bad string of ACSs it ain't the system.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
A warm start of a system is initiated with a warm start manager disabling incoming signals to the system and initiating at least a two-phase warm start procedure. In the first phase, being an intra-process phase, each process is checked for integrity of its own data structures. When data structures fail this check and cannot be recovered, a cold start is initiated. In the second phase, being an inter-process phase, entities that each process owns are checked to ensure that all other processes have a consistent image of the entities. Those entities that do not have a consistent image across the processes are removed. In an optional third phase of the warm start procedure, a determination is made as to which of the removed entities can be recreated immediately, and those entities are recreated.

Sharmagaurav1, what are you talking about???

Hal?? comments?

RIP Moderator-General
RIP Moderator-General
Think he means the translisilator and the muffler bearing are crossed in the cable............at least that's what I got out of that?

...bob...

Bob Wells
WellComm, Inc.

"As long as nobody's dead or in jail, it can't be all that bad ! "
Makes perfect sense to me. :shrug:

-Hal

System continues to crash, although we've had periods of 5-7 days when it does not crash. Have not been able to identify a pattern.

This customer sells vacuum cleaners and they take old vacuum cleaners in as trade-ins. The old vacuum cleaners and their new demo units are stored in the same room as system. This may be a dumb question, but is it possible that having that many electric motors that I assume have magnets in them create some kind of interference? They have someone who comes by from time to time to take away the old vacuums, which could explain why there are periods when the system doesn't crash.

Just a thought.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,872
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,720 Shoretel
189,755 CTX100 install
187,919 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (Toner), 104 guests, and 344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024