web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Is my new avatar too big? It took me a while to figure out how to shrink the picture down

How about taking the original and cropping it around you (so we can see you) then make that about the size of mine. If you make that one any smaller you wouldn't be there.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website
IP Office Help

Avaya IP Office Help & Support Website

FAQs, documentation, videos, updates, and support for the Avaya IP Office business phone system!
Everything you need to know about installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting IP 500v2 and IPO Server Edition systems.

Moderator-Avaya-Lucent, Antique Tele
Moderator-Avaya-Lucent, Antique Tele
...they come out with a patch that fixes the original problem but causes another. Then they create a patch for that problem that causes yet another problem and the situation hasn't been resolved yet.
What hasn't been addressed by the "J" patch?

the new IP hype reminds me of years ago when the big thing was trying to get people to change from analog to digital systems so they could run data through their phones.

They tried that with the old Merlin II. Thank God I never get to see any of those. That's probably because they never sold.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
What hasn't been addressed by the "J" patch?

Honestly don't know, I can't keep track of the problems and fixes any more. Does it take care of the privacy issue? How about the incompatibility with the Mail VSs?

I would like to think that they have all been resolved so I can start selling them.

-Hal

dexman Offline OP
Spam Hunter
OP Offline
Spam Hunter
My picture is on my work computer. I'll see if I can crop it tomorrow (assuming I have the needed program(s) on that computer). If all else fails, I see if I can snap another picture.

:: smiles pretty for the camera. :: grin

I Love FEATURE 00
I can't believe that Dexman! I thought you were this "little cool brown duck" all this time!! :shrug:

dexman Offline OP
Spam Hunter
OP Offline
Spam Hunter
I'm thinking of adopting the fighting brown duck as my alter ego. I figure that way, I can travel incognito! devilgrin thumbsup

I Love FEATURE 00
dexman Offline OP
Spam Hunter
OP Offline
Spam Hunter
Picture changed. (Sorry for going off topic. shocked ) I'm not the most photogenic person in the world. frown

I Love FEATURE 00
Hey, that one's fine, we can see you now.

-Hal

dexman,
yer fine... I mean, uh, not like "Hey babe you are FINE". I mean... how does a man say this? Oh crap. It's a good photo. You appear pleasant. How bout that? Now that Touch Tone Tommy ... yeeek. *mutters in a low voice, eyes darting around...* He looks like a frickin cartoon character. *Shutters* Did I say that out loud?

Candor - Intelligence - Good Will
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,298
Posts638,870
Members49,769
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,700 Shoretel
189,733 CTX100 install
187,909 1a2 system
Newest Members
Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale
49,768 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 27
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
1 members (justbill), 97 guests, and 305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024