web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
We are having trouble with our phone system. There is an old voicemail system setup through the PBX box so I was told. I know nothing about these old phone systems myself. We have been using Rogers for our voicemail as far as I know for the past 3 years. Recently the power was shut off by the town to install a new meter outside and since then our phone calls no longer go to Rogers for voicemail and they have reverted to the old system. I have tried to access all of the custom messages in this old phone system to change them to our new information but there still seems to be at least one sneaky one in there giving the old information which is confusing our patients and aggravating the hell out of me...

Ideally, I would like to completely turn off the old phone system so our voicemails can continue through back to Rogers. The Rogers technicians have been here three times and done nothing as they will not touch the PBX box.

I was also told that previously there was some access to the old voicemail system through an IP address, which no longer works.

Is there anything I can do to shut down this PBX system so that Rogers can take over our voicemails again? Also, is there any way to avoid this issue from happening next time there is a power outage or power surge?

Thank you in advance for any advice or assistance you can offer smile

~ Adelle

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

pvj Offline
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
Moderator-Executone-Isoetec, Samsung
So you have a access to the programming from your phone? This should be a fairly simple fix. Send me a private message and I'll get in touch

Moderated by  nameless, pvj 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,291
Posts638,815
Members49,767
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,423 Shoretel
189,184 CTX100 install
187,432 1a2 system
Newest Members
Robbks, A2A Networks, James D., Nadisale, andreww
49,767 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 26
teleco 6
dexman 5
jsaad 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 96 guests, and 428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024