web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
BSP\'s (click)

Here are the entire set of BSP's that applies to the machine you have, thanks to the members of TCI.

Please be aware that they are PDF's and they are big files.

Arthur P. Bloom
"30 years of faithful service...15 years on hold"

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Nice move Arthur :thumb:

Retired phone dude
Thanks, Bill. Happy to help.

Arthur P. Bloom

OP Offline
Wow Arthur! How can I thank you?? I haven't taken a look at them yet, but it appears I have some reading to do. I really hope I find the answer in there somewhere (I'm pretty sure I will!).
I'll report back what I find out, in hopes that someone else lucky enough to stumble across one of these in the future can learn as I have.

John; I haven't had a chance yet to look at that, but I'll try when I can, and let you know. Thanks for the advice!

Have fun. How can you thank me? Hmmm...

If you find any like these, let me know:

[Linked Image from atcaonline.com]

or one like this:

[Linked Image from home.att.net]

Arthur P. Bloom

OP Offline
Well, I'm fresh out of pink phones around here, but I'll keep my eyes peeled and if I see any, you are the guy I'll be calling!

As for the happy ending, it's just not happening yet. I am now feeling VERY much more informed thanks to the BSP's, but I have an issue that isn't mentioned in there as far as I can decipher:

Smack dab in the middle of the unit is an "ON-OFF" switch that is messing with me. Whether it is "ON" or "OFF", the phone functions as a phone should, regardless of whether the power is plugged in or not to the answering machine. But the phone cuts out when I turn the knob on the front of the machine on, regardless of the "ON" or "OFF" status of the internal switch. What is that thing for? In the BSP, it mentions testing the machine with the switch "OFF", but never says to turn it "ON" again. Of course, I have tried both ways with the same results.

Can it be that I am this close yet a world away? How do I ask for more help when so much has already been given, yet I am still not there? Please, any further enlightenment would be a huge help.

If it helps you, I am blogging every step along the way, and I plan to give proper kudos to all of you for your help thusfar. Does immortality in my blog help spur you on to continue helping me? smile

Sorry, I am already immortal. I can't help you any further because I have never seen one of these beasts in person or in operation. However, the good news is that there are some fellows in my two antique telephone clubs who can help. I will ask one or two of them to get in touch with you.

Arthur P. Bloom

OP Offline
I very greatly appreciate that! In the meantime, I'm tinkering with this, and putzing with that... This really IS a lot of fun! I believe I am becoming "one of you guys"... smile

RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
RIP Moderator-Mitel, Panasonic
dharrell, you'd better check for rapidly expanding forehead, and I don't mean your head is swelling. You need to consider just how much hair you want to lose! smile John C.

When I was young, I was Liberal. As I aged and wised up, I became Conservative. Now that I'm old, I have settled on Curmudgeon.
Amen to that!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Touch Tone Tommy 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,300
Posts638,879
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,779 Shoretel
189,855 CTX100 install
187,982 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 22
teleco 9
dans 7
dexman 6
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 104 guests, and 242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024