web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Btech and Coral I sent NoDoze a pm asking if he received a document cd with his system. I also ask him to check 10-12 and 84-05 for the slot his voip card is in to make sure it isn't the default IP address. I didn't really see it answered clearly in here. NoDoze please don't post that ip in the room. They might treat that like a password and frown on it.

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

NoDoze Offline OP
OP Offline
No, I didn't get a "Aspire System Document CD"... I've actually been looking for one online, but couldn't find any documentation about the aspire box.

"In program 10-12 the default ip address is 172.something" ...NO. It's the IP of the NTCPU. X.X.X.166

"in program 84-05 for what ever slot you have your voip card in doesn't start with 172.something?"...NO. It too is the IP of the VOIP. X.X.X.169

???

NoDoze Offline OP
OP Offline
OMG! I GOT IT WORKING!!!!!!!

"When an external DHCP server is operating, make sure to define Program 10-16. These
settings define the required addresses, and as long as the IP telephones are set for DHCP,
manually programming the IP telephones with these addresses is not required."

Section 10-16 wasn't setup at all!!!
I input the IP info
rebooted the aspire...

WAMMMO! Good to go!

The provider completely forgot to set it up! wow!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS WHO HELPED ME!!!!!

NoDoze. Glad to hear you got it working!!! Yeah those are the manuals by the way.

Any mods up for changing the title of this thread?

NoDoze Offline OP
OP Offline
Change the title of the thread? To what...? LOL

Anyways... Sorry to state, but it's NOT all ok...

When I came in this monring, the settings in 10-16 reverted back to the original..? Why is that?

AND if they reverted back, why am I still able to connect!?!

AND our remote user in Maine, still is unable to connect!?! However, I think his is a different issue...cause even his extention internally is giving a busy signal...?

Odd...very odd.

Any ideas?

NoDoze Offline OP
OP Offline
ok, just made the changes, then rebooted, for some reason it's not saving my changes... can someone inform me how to save the config, so that it stays after it's rebooted...?

Thank you.

NoDoze Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm going through all the manuals located on that page, but can't find anything about how to save config and reboot. Grrr...

I'd like to recommend that you edit your initial post, to update this topic's title to describe the current, precise trouble your experiencing. It may assist in your gaining additional assistance from more of our members (or even from our thousands of visitors whom may register to assist you) whom may have experienced similar issues with saving the configs/rebooting the system, etc. :thumb:

NEC Mods or Admins, if the topic's title does get updated by NoDoze, please delete this post. Thank you in advance- smile

NoDoze Offline OP
OP Offline
ok edited it wink
personally, I like the aspire hell with the buring folder...hehe I thought it was quite appropriate wink Some know I've been temped to do exactly that to the aspire box sitting in the server room wink LOL

And based on how difficult it was to find help, or other people who had similar issues even via google, I think I'm the first! smile

The rebooting/save config issue is actually not related to the original issue, the original issue has been SOLVED! Sweetness!

Just need to save and reboot now wink
Anyone biting...?

Thanks!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  ttech 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,872
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,732 Shoretel
189,783 CTX100 install
187,935 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 169 guests, and 303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024