web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No problem it was just an idea that came and went.

Continue onward!!

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

Actually I would have said the difference between a Chevy and a Ford. Opinions always vary, it just serves one better to be knowledgeable of the subject to have a good debate. I don't think there is a phone system out there I haven't had a problem with at one point or another. What is really nice is being able to say you work on both systems in question, set both up and compare features, quality etc... Not only do that but say you have worked with both for 8+ years.

Like you said we can agree to disagree and thats a heathly thing.

The bashing of competitors products is not allowed, period. Read the rules for posting and Terms of Service.

If you wish to continue to discuss the merits or shortfalls of various products take it off the board. You can discuss the points of your product without cutting down the competitors product.

If you wish to argue this point. Take it off the board.

A couple of moderators have tried to guide this post in the right direction, but some aren't taking the hint. Which is the reason for the direct approach.

Retired phone dude
I like peach pie so yall can jump off a bridge......... anyway you can really do the same amount of functions with anything on the market today I don't see where this is a big discussion, it comes down to the vendor who will install and service the equipment. If you want to compare price great just get the specs so you are comparing apples to apples. You don't want to compare the hardware prices of the PRI box with the box handling the analog. If you can get the two quotes to reflect the same type of material and what it will handle then you can look at price when you start to look at price then it's time to see who you feel you can trust and who is reputable and will show up on time to service your equipment. I've dealt with other systems and we just don't do it anymore becuase we are not familiar with the things we do not sell. We tell customers that up front we don't deal with the product if you want us to still try and help great if not great. If they are in need of a new setup we'll gladly provide a quote.

" the Avaya phones are full duplex over speaker while most others are half duplex" There is some real expense in what is it, 10 full duplex speaker phones?
If they are not offering them, drop them from consideration, easy proccess of elimination. If not the case, they should be able to upgrade the phones to full duplex, and offer an apples for apples price comparison. If they can not then they are obviously inferior in some repsects.

I have not been certified on the CIX, yet have been on the CTX releases. I am going to assume that the CIX, and its voicemail options are comparable to the below listed items.

In particular the IPO has highly advanced conference bridge capabilities with up to 64 member conference bridge right out of the box standard. I am sure the others have the previously mentioned conference bridge capabilities, and the ability to do incoming call routing based on incoming caller ID to route callers to their companies CSR, hunt group, or ACD agents within your organization is a simple feature you may benefit from.

I can not recommend any technology platform, only technicians!
[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,872
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,723 Shoretel
189,766 CTX100 install
187,923 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 119 guests, and 304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024