web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ken:

Three other members of the board told him that the ESI is a great system, one of them a Mod, how much more extensive research can you get?! (tongue firmly planted in cheek) :shrug:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

"Nitsuko/NEC ( horrible quality, horrible tech support)
I heard a story of how a customer spend thousands of dollars on a voicemail system only to have its hard drive died."

So you base this on a hard drive that crashed? Hate to break it to you but NEC doesn't make hard drives. Besides, NEC has been offering 5 year parts warranty out of the box. I have to beg to differ as NEC tech support has been outstanding and apparently it must be doing something right as it's market share is astounding in the small system dept.

This thread has officially been hijacked. Those wanting to discuss Nitsuko/NEC quality issues need to do so in the proper forums please. I'm certain reliable information is much more available there for those interested in Extensive Research.

MK3 Offline
That is just my personal opinion from what I've seen. I am not trying to make a federal case of out it.

You are free to purchase any system you feel is right for you.

The bashing of competitors products is not allowed, period. Read the rules for posting and Terms of Service.

When the customer tried to find out if they could send the hard drive in for repair or get a replacement hard drive for the voicemail system.

Since when is a hard drive user serviceable? Customer has no business mucking with the inside of equipment, that's why they got the answer they did. The customer needed to go to the dealer they bought the system from and installed it who will handle warranty issues.

Your "research" has the stench of CG end user who bought off the internet. A lesson for all about the value of a customer/dealer relationship.

-Hal

CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Some comments made by me are known to the State of California to cause irreversible brain damage and serious mental disorders leading to confinement.
MK3 Offline
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hbiss:
When the customer tried to find out if they could send the hard drive in for repair or get a replacement hard drive for the voicemail system.

Since when is a hard drive user serviceable? Customer has no business mucking with the inside of equipment, that's why they got the answer they did. The customer needed to go to the dealer they bought the system from and installed it who will handle warranty issues.

Your "research" has the stench of CG end user who bought off the internet. A lesson for all about the value of a customer/dealer relationship.

-Hal

The bashing of competitors products is not allowed, period. Read the rules for posting and Terms of Service.

MK3, Private Message sent

Well, for one thing Nitsuko doesn't exist anymore, take that for whatever it's worth. I think this covers your "research" pretty well. It seems NEC thought so poorly of the Aspire that it based it's IPK series entirely around it. We sell both ESI and Nec Aspire, and Tadiran, and have for many years now. To say the ESI is a far better product in every way seems a little weak considering if we didn't need the Aspire to fill a void by the ESI and Tadiran we wouldn't have ever picked it up.

From what you descibed it sounds like a dealer issue and not and NEC issue. You will find in this business the dealer makes 99% of the difference. Quite honestly I find NEC an easy company to get replacements (if needed) and in warranty no questions asked.

As to the limitations of the Aspire, of course it has some...so does every other system out there. I could write volumes on the ESI as well.

Just listen to what you wrote and it doesn't sound like you were functioning through a dealer but trying to do an end run and got sales which happens when you don't have techs certified on the product.

Off soapbox now....

Oops Grider sorry, I didn't see your post.

MK3 Offline
Look, I can see this might be getting out of hand and turn into a war between systems.

I am sure if you said a Lexus was higher quality than a KIA, you would have Kia dealers who make a living selling kia cars saying it was not true.

We have Nitsuko/NEC dealers here that will defend the product they sell no matter what.

Perhaps we should use the PM if you want my 2 cent worth or just move on to another topic here before it gets out of hand.

As for this post, let just agree to disagree and move on.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  MooreTel 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,299
Posts638,872
Members49,770
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
212,732 Shoretel
189,787 CTX100 install
187,935 1a2 system
Newest Members
Dave Simmons, Soulece, Robbks, A2A Networks, James D.
49,769 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 25
teleco 9
dans 6
dexman 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 116 guests, and 290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024