web statisticsweb stats

Business Phone Systems

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I wish I had your support in the UK. A 3rd party is licensed by Telrad as distributor and support agent. Although Telrad didn't shift a lot of units in Europe, there used to be only about 3 support Engineers total. Any major issues used to take up to 6 months to resolve via Israel, usually being a software bugfix which was custom written for that specific case. If you weren't a big dealer I've no idea how you coped.

I haven't had support/release problems like these on other brands such as Samsung, Lucent, Siemens or others. Only on Panasonic were there as many problems. Andy

Atcom VoIP Phones
VoIP Demo

Best VoIP Phones Canada

Visit Atcom to get started with your new business VoIP phone system ASAP
Turn up is quick, painless, and can often be done same day.
Let us show you how to do VoIP right, resulting in crystal clear call quality and easy-to-use features that make everyone happy!
Proudly serving Canada from coast to coast.

RIP Admin
RIP Admin
Gotta be that you are in the UK, we sure don't have that problem here.

Russ runs a local service and private tech center.

[Linked Image from sundance-communications.com][/url]
Moderator-Telrad
Moderator-Telrad
You go Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy. Become a Dealer and call the USA tech support number.. I sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Don't knock it if you don't know.
Everything ssphone's said is true. And to added to it Telrad is always upgradable. They don't forget about there older products. You can uses a terald phone from there analog line (from 1975) on there new digital line with there ip products. Who eles can.

OP Offline
Originally posted by tony3866:

Andy. Become a Dealer and call the USA tech support number.. I sure it wouldn't be a problem.

Hehe, love to if they'd allow me. I buy stuff from the US from time to time, however the releases are very different and have different labels. I bet you couldn't get me the DVC messages without an American accent? Thanks for your opinions, good info. Andy

Administrator
Administrator
The accent is in the language file on the ImaGen not the DVC card. I think there were about 13 different languages offered for the ImaGen. But the ImaGen is a thing of the past here in the states. The EmaGen voicemail has been the norm for 5 years now. I helped a customer in Costa Rica rerecord all of there system prompts as the Language disks for spanish were of a different dilect.

OP Offline
UPDATE - Telrad now has another Distributor / Support Agent for the UK. I'd love to hear from UK dealers who have fallen through the cracks (especially London & SE)! Mail me through my login, I wish Sundance had a UK equivalent! Andy

The only problems we have had with Telrad IP is that the customers don't have enough bandwidth on their network. Any IP phone will only work as well as your network supports. God help us if Avaya is the best solution out there!! No worries, Telrad's got em beat

We've had the IP system in our switch for about 2 years now...We love it. Sure we had some problems early on. We've made some adjustments to our network, setup QoS and people don't even know they are using VoIP. They think the 3015IP set is exactly the same as their regular 3015 station, which it is, only VoIP. No training is needed!

OP Offline
OK, I've jumped on the Telrad IP bandwagon and I'm now supporting Telrad IP in the UK. I love the Linux working eMagen and the hot-desking feature is superb.

Got to admit the IP functionality is pretty damn good, but my gripe now is the price. Why is Telrad still so expensive? The IPEX stuff has only been out a year and there's no 2ndhand market yet. Anyone selling IPEX boards? I've posted on the buy/sell bit. Cheers Andy

Administrator
Administrator
email sent

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  SSPhone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Statistics
Forums84
Topics94,314
Posts638,919
Members49,773
Most Online5,661
May 23rd, 2018
Popular Topics(Views)
213,065 Shoretel
190,282 CTX100 install
188,547 1a2 system
Newest Members
lyte, 4thright, dcl, Mansour, Dave Simmons
49,773 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
Toner 20
jsaad 5
dans 4
teleco 4
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 36 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Contact Us | Sponsored by Atcom: One of the best VoIP Phone Canada Suppliers for your business telephone system!| Terms of Service

Sundance Communications is not affiliated with any of the above manufacturers. Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help
©Copyright Sundance Communications 1998-2024