First, let me tell you about me. I retired from SWBT 22 years ago from a small town in Oklahoma. I did some key system work but mostly I did what had to be done which was installation and repair, mostly cable. After I retired people started calling me for various phone projcects and I ended up as busy as I cared to be. Now I'm 73 and after 54 years of phone work I'm tired but I still try to take care of the people who bought systems from me. Most have moved on to VOIP but I never did go there. That leads me to my question today. I have a customer with a MICS expanded with both fiber trunk modules and a fiber station module. Recently the Call Pilot 100 station module power supply died. I replaced it and everything came back okay but their connection to the computer network didn't. I've isolated the trouble to the Call Pilot itself. Shortly after I installed this system I bought another MICS with a Call Pilot 150 from one of my customers that upgraded to VOIP to use for parts. Now I would like to replace the CP 100 with the CP 150. I realize it will have to be reprogrammed from the ground up. It has 2 calling trees, one calling tree answers all lines for that side of the business and acts as auto-attendant. The other side just uses a couple lines and acts as back door access. Yes, I did all this 15 years ago by myself but I haven't installed one since and could really use some help. If there is someone in Oklahoma willing to take this on that would be good but if not, I'll pay someone to help talk me through it. Any takers? This doesn't have to be done today but I would like to get it done in the next week or two. Right now I'm headed out to feed and take care of cattle and farming chores and may not get you contacted back until this evening. If you leave me a number also give me the best time to call so that for you guys still trying to make a living at this, I won't be messing up your day. Thanks, Dale