Hi folks,new here,

I am using NetworkeManagerV5.20BW10

I have recently taken over a number of accounts from someone that has retired. I have got eManager installed but I am getting the following error When I try to log in:

Can not connect to database.
Cannot open database "eManager2007" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'sa'.

I have reinstalled so many times and scoured these forums and other resources to find a solution. I have also tried to install SQL2012 on its own and I get a different error:

The login failed. Login failed for user 'sa'

From what I have found it looks like it might be an SQL install error. I have gone through the config file in the installer and removed the quick install without user interaction to follow the install and see if I can find any blatant errors but that also came up with nothing. I have got through the SMNP and WMI SMNP installs that are needed.

I do not have MSXML Parser 6.0 installed that is known to cause issues, "named by one of the gentlemen on this site".

I have also completely disabled windows firewall in case that was causing a connection issue. (fight with that later)

If anyone can shed any light on this please let me know as I need to be able to connect to these systems to program.

Thanks,
Rick