Rather than start another thread I thought I'd reply to this. Once again the customer could not connect - but for about a month so I went on site. I connected my PC to their network in a spare port in a switch next to the ECS cabinet. I was able to connect.

I then went to the contact's office - disconnected the network cable from the network docking station, plugged it into my PC. Again was able to connect. I gave the customer the installer file for the Icon programmer. She removed the old one and re-installed - same. Even installed it on a Windows 7 (all other PCs mentioned here were Windows 10) PC that's accesses via remote desktop. It has their timeclock software and other things that don't routinely need to be accessed. Still - no connection with that.

I then showed the customer how she can connect to LAN1 at the ECS and left an ethernet cord connected since it's on top of kitchen cabinets (an awful setup with the MDF in as access door in the customer waiting are.. once had to ask a customer to please move so I could get to it).

I wonder then - since it's not their network what in the world could be restricting access? I've heard of .dll files being involved, but I'd assume they would be re-written/corrected with the new install.

This will hopefully get them by until September until they move to a new building - of course with a new VoIP system not installed by us. Not unexpected as we didn't install the system, the company that did likely doesn't exist and the VoIP vendor doesn't know Iwatsu.