Update from yesterday...

One other thing I've found in testing at the Dmarc is that when going back on-hook, battery goes to 44 VDC for about 2 seconds before returning to the 52 VDC idle. I think this is normal and may have something to do with Caller on Hold or Conference, which I do subscribe to.

So yesterday...I get a call from the tech...he said he was going to try something...and since then I've had 19 hours of DSL Sync, no retrains and about the fastest bandwidth in memory as well as good dial tone that doesn't kill the DSL sync when going off-hook or on incoming calls.

The tech replaced the dial tone card, this being the second card during this 4 weeks. I don't know if these are new cards are a stack of old cards that were pulled for various issues and they just go with the random swapping to fix a customer's issue at the moment. We will test for one more day before I return the loaner DSL modem and go back onto IW.

I think now this is solved, though pro comments are welcome. Looking forward to getting the Sidekick to help out here in our little HOA community.

Mike, NO7RF, Mazama WA USA