Well, not all but most of what matters. She like, you wanted specific groups of shots, I like random, but hey.

I got rid of the transition shots of photographers at work, which is on the blog page. I added shots to the BAT post and slowed down the transtion to match the music as close as possible.

I added the best music to BAT which was a great idea there Dean (I bought a song) did not use a midi or pirated mp3.

The grandparents are hers, my Mom and Dad.

Christine uses a Sony a99v full frame SLT with Zeiss lenses including an 85mm 1.8 lens and some good old Minolta fixed length lenses, she does not like zooms much, but has two. She also has an a68 as her second camera. She would love to have an a99II, doesn't care for the a7 series, body is too small she says. She avoids flash, but when she has to use it, they are off camera. She shoots RAW and spends a lot of time in Lightroom editing her shots. She likes that film look for sure.

I may suggest she let me make a splash/cover page with one large full screen image, that she can change on a regular basis. I have something similar to that on my site but with multiple full screen images, and I have one site with a video splash. Still working on some of the empty space which seems to be a template design limitation, either it has too little space or too much. The header is the same when viewing from a phone, but it isn't all that bad.

Last edited by Derrick; 02/21/19 10:32 PM.

www.myrandomviews
"Old phone guys never die, they just get locked in some closet with an old phone system and forgotten about"

Retired, taking photographs and hoping to fly one of my many kites.