Hello to everyone and hope everyone is having a better night then I am. I have a Comdial DX-120 KSU1 that seems to have died. The heartbeat LED is dead and the KSU has alot of relay chatter when I power up. Also when I power up the unit it beeps really fast eleven times and than pauses and beeps another three times. I checked all my voltages and none of them are within spec. My -12vdc is -8vdc, -5vdc fluctuates really bad, +12vdc is +9vdc, and my +5vdc is about +4vdc. It seems my KSU is toast. My software version on the KSU looks to be version f18. Can I purchase another KSU1 mainboard with different software version and hook it up and everything work fine as far as my voicemail and my other add on cards and if so where can I find a KSU1 board at. They seem to be hard to find. Does anyone know what might be wrong with the KSU1 mainboard. I have checked all the voltage regulators and they all check good. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and look forward to hearing from you all. Have a good weekend!!

kkell11400