Its funny when we look back on things and realize we should have done them a long time before. I did that with my iPhone. I should have had a smart phone from day one that they were out. It would have saved me a ton of late night email checking, appointment setting, etc....

Add to that, Exchange Server. Up until about 6 months ago I was using POP3 email. Great if you only have one device, but try to manage your email from a desktop, laptop, phone, web, etc.. you just can't do it effectively. Then I switched over to using Exchange Server. Man! what a difference. Now everything flows seemlessly through each device. If you struggling trying to manage your email you need to look at Hosted Exchange Server. Now, granted, I only use two email accounts with the company, so its pretty inexpensive. If you have a bunch of company email accounts, maybe look into Google Apps as a solution. I didn't go with Google Apps because I like the calendar and contacts interface I get to use with Exchange/Outlook.

Z-man
Avaya SME Authorized Partner
www.omniofficetech.com