Hi NFCphoneman...

I would clean your code a bit too... all of these are unnecessary meta tags...

Code
<META NAME="robots" CONTENT="FOLLOW,INDEX">
<meta name="Microsoft Theme" content="indust 010">
<meta name="Microsoft Border" content="tlrb">\
<meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 5.0">
<meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en-us">
Also something that hasn't been mentioned yet... that I think is the MOST important part of your keyword strategy...

KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index) if you were to look at your server logs and find your best keywords (the most entered keywords) and capitalized on those you'd have a great start...

KEI will tell you this - how many other web sites are using that keyword/phrase? And then it's run through a mathmatical filter to give you an approximation of your chances. IE: Here's your sites first keywords... now according to this chart I'd make changes then once happy with my keywords... use them in "title" "keyword meta" "description" h1 -h3's first 35 words of text and last 25, first three alt tags, and last three alt tags Here\'s your KEI Report

The higher the KEI the better your likely hood to rank for those keywords. And you'll also notice that the three keywords with less than ten searches per day can probably go wink

That should have you off and running! Also after all that's done... submit your website to all of the directories (hand Jam 'em) with your keywords as titles wink That's going to help a lot!

hope that helped...

NeO

NeO
"The significant problems we face in life cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them"