My strongest apologies for my delayed response in this thread.

Ops, CnG, Sam, and whynot,
Thank you all for your very valuable responses.

This was one of those situations where we were not initially provided correct information from the distant end. We were finally able to confirm the circuits as 1344Mbps (using all twenty-four 56K DSOs), and the far end connections were actually RS-530A instead of standard RS-530.

I learned quite a bit thru this ordeal; both from your responses as well as personal experience. We attempted applying RS-530 tail-circuit cables, which did allow the circuits to come in service, but still unable to pass data. Needless to say that the model of CSUs/DSUs which were provided for this effort were NOT what I would have personally recommended. I prefer working with Larscom Access-T (& Split-Ts) and TXPORT Prism 3111s. We finally decided on pulling and terminating some zip-cord, and using some existing fiber modem shelves to move the T1s from off the VC-1000 which sat in the middle of the old path. This solution also enabled us to continue using the existing RS-530A T1 connections at each end of the path.

Thank you all again for your valuable responses and assistance. :bow: :bow: