Has anyone done this successfully? If so, can you give me any tips or pointers? I'm also wondering if there is ANY way to accomplish VM Line ID without dividing up ports. I'm going in to correct integration on one that someone else installed. Right now they have the first 5 VM ports set to answer after 6 rings. Their main lines ring at the receptionist's phone and at VM (not using coverage for this). Then on the other 3 ports, those are the ones that are in group 770. Those three ports also are set to ring on incoming calls to their back door. Again, no coverage for this, just direct ringing. Shouldn't I be able to put all 8 ports into group 770, and then have some lines delay ring to voicemail, while others immediate ring? The customer wants to add a few more lines to be covered on a delay ring situation, but they will likely want them to be answered by a specific greeting. I've checked the Key Voice integration notes, but I don't see any way possible to do line ID. Based on what I see in the trans.txt, lines don't identify themselves. Oh, and I believe the Legend version is 7. Thanks!